Expert advice to save you time and money
We are also qualified to provide advice in the specialist area of lifetime mortgages and equity release for older customers.
As a whole of market broker We have helped 1000s of customers with property transactions, so whether you are a first time buyer, an experienced homeowner looking to move or a property investor talk to us first.
1. Free first consultation.
2. Search whole of market including direct to lender rates.
3. Lender comparison service- checks not only rates but also costs
4. Check criteria to identify that lender will advance the loan.
5. General advice on the mortgage process, dealing with the lender,
estate agent and solicitor.
6. Continuous advice and help until the mortgage is competed.
Why use an Independent Financial Advisor for your
1. An Independent Financial Advisor works for you and not for the
estate agent, seller or the bank.
2. We will compare rates from all lenders in the market.
3. Obtain special deals.
4. Advise is monitored and regulated by the Financial Servics Authority
(Reg no 190855 – www.fsa.gov.uk).
5. We compare both rate and fees – unlike price comparison sites.
6. Personal one to one advice throught the house buying process.
7. Advice on life cover, income protection and financial overview
given at same time.
8. Lender comparison service.
Case study: Mr A B – First time Buyer.
Income £83,000 per annum but with
minimal credit history had approached own bank First Direct initially for a 85% loan.
He was declined due to a lack of
extensive credit history. Our experience indicated that Halifax would accept such a client. So without having to trawl from one lender to another we were able to obtain a mortgage for Mr. AB immediately with Halifax.
Buy to Let and Let to Buy Mortgages
Case study: Mrs M, age 60 – First time landlord.
Wanted to buy a property to let as part of retirement planning.
She wanted to arrange a 25 year mortgage based on capital repayment.
Initially approached her own bank and max term was restricted to age 75 making the monthly payments too high.
However, we were able to arrange a Buy to let mortgage with the specialist lender The Mortgage Works who allows a term up to age 100.
Lifetime Mortgages and Equity Release
Case study: Mrs Michel, age 68, wanted to help her daughter to obtain a higher professional qualification by providing a loan of £30,000. Having only emergency saving this was not possible. Her home was valued at £600,000 with a minimal mortgage of £27,000. A residential mortgage was declined by several normal lender she approached due to the age and income restriction. When she contacted us we were able to obtain a lifetime mortgage with regular interest payment, so that the value of her equity will not be eroded. There was no need for her to sell the property or move to a new home.